In recent years Employment Law has undergone significant changes. The introduction of modern awards under Fair Work Act 2009 presented a dramatic shift in employment law.
Our team of employment lawyers are not only well versed in the Fair Work Act, but are pioneers in modern awards and employment law.
Warlows Legal legal have provided employment law advice to Australian employers of all sizes.
Our impressive experience is the cornerstone of our innovative, proactive and holistic approach to employment law
The Warlows Legal employment law teams is able to guide and empower you towards a positive outcome with minimal disruption to your business.
Our Employment Law experience extends across the following areas:
- Providing strategic commercial advice in relation to all aspects of employment law;
- Undertaking a full review of all employment policies and procedures, including performance management, grievance procedure, disciplinary actions, redundancy advice and termination of employment;
- Resolving conflicts within the workplace;
- Working with all stakeholders to achieve cultural change required for any organisation;
- Advocacy in the Fair Work Commission and other industrial courts or tribunals;
- Advice in relation to awards and enterprise agreements;
- Drafting awards and enterprise agreements or executive contracts;
- Prosecuting or defending all employment litigation;
- Acting in relation to restraints of trade, unfair dismissals, contract claims and adverse actions;
- Assisting in defending work health and safety breaches or prosecutions; WorkCover prosecutions or anti-discrimination actions; and
- Advice in relation to all aspects of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
Our employment law team also acts in all employment litigation matters including unfair contracts, unfair dismissal, restraint of trade, breach of contract and trade practices.
With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, Warlows Legal has your employment law needs covered. Our innovative approach to billing means we can provide you with a fixed fee quote where possible.
Click here to view current changes and insight into employment law.
Call us now on 03 8554 3800 to book a free half-hour discussion!