Aged Care Expertise
Our team of experts in the aged care industry provides comprehensive advice to aged care facilities of all sizes across both public and private sectors.
Our team pride itself on being able to provide efficient, simple and cost effective advice.
Through careful analysis of your legal issues, our expert team of lawyers can help establish policies and systems to protect your facilities.
Our aged care team has experience in the following area:
- Providing employment advice
- Advising on corporate governance
- Reviewing and drafting policies and procedures for aged care facilities
- Negotiating commercial resolutions of disputes
- Providing property advice on nursing home purchases
- Providing advice on services agreements
- Drafting and negotiating technology & IT agreements
- Providing advice on defamation
- Providing advice on nuisance
- Advising on releasing medical records
- Drafting and negotiating terms and conditions
- Providing strategic commercial advice
- Drafting licence agreements
- Drafting confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
At Warlows Legal, we understand how the micro issues of legal problems merge with the bigger contexts of business and more importantly – life. We work with this in mind to achieve commercial outcomes.