Partner - Israel
Allon brings a wealth of corporate and commercial experience to Warlows Legal.
Allon spent 16 years with one of the largest corporate law firms in Australia. He rose through the ranks from vacation clerk to Executive Counsel.
Allon specialises in all areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory and governance. Allon’s clients cover the full spectrum – multinationals, small and large publicly listed entities, privately owned businesses and individuals.
Allon regularly advises clients on corporate and commercial matters, including:
- -Acquisition and sale of businesses
- -Shareholder agreements and joint ventures
- -Corporate restructuring
- -Corporate governance issues
- -Capital management initiatives, including dividend reinvestment plans
- -Annual general meetings, including preparation of notices of meeting, liaising with regulators and advising on procedures for conducting meetings
- -Director and senior executive remuneration, equity compensation plans, service agreements
- -Termination benefits and related disclosure issues
- -Company constitutions
Allon also headed up the corporate advisory department for the in-house legal team of a large Australian corporate group.
In his spare time Allon has been ordained as a Rabbi and he enjoys continuing his rabbinical studies.
Bachelor of Laws from the University of New South Wales
Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting) from the University of New South Wales
Year admitted: 1998 (NSW)